150g Digestive Biscuits (or Graham Crackers)
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
680g cream cheese, softened
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups chocolate chips, melted
2 cups Walden Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread
1 cup confectioners sugar
Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- Place digestive biscuits into a plastic ziplock and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Pour in a bowl and add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into a 7-inch springform pan, press the crumbs evenly and tightly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until creamlike and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add the vanilla and melted chocolate and mix.
- Pour the mixture over the digestive biscuit crust. Using a spatula or spoon, spread evenly and place in the fridge for 1 hour for it to set.
- In a separate bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cheesecake. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the surface.
- Serve: Remove it from the pan, slice, and enjoy!
- Topped with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup (optional)