1/2 cup (60g) all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
10 chicken wings
oil for deep frying
1/4 cup (57g) butter
1/4 cup (60ml) hot sauce
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 pinch garlic powder
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt. Place chicken wings in a large bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over until they are evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (about 190 C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely.
- Combine the hot sauce, butter, pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and the mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or wings begin to turn brown. Remove the wings from heat, place in a serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture, and stir together.
- Serve with Walden Farms Blue Cheese Dip.