2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp Walden Farms Ketchup
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
8 cloves garlic, finely minced
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Remove the excess oil by patting the chicken dry using a paper towel.
- Place the chicken in a 9x13in baking dish.
- Mix the oil, ketchup, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper, and pour over the chicken wings.
- Bake for one hour or until the sauce is caramelized.
- Served best with Walden Farms Zesty Italian Dressing. Enjoy!