1 & 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 large egg, beaten
1 can (5 ounces) of evaporated milk
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1 teaspoon salt
Sauce of Choice:
1 bottle of Walden Farms Original BBQ Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the egg, milk, quick-cooking oats, onion, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Then, put the ground beef into the mixture and fold it into the sauce very well.
- Take a spoonful of ground beef and shape into a meatball. Each meatball must be one (1) inch thick in diameter.
- Place the meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Do not cover the baking pan. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Pour barbecue sauce over the meatballs and bake for 35 minutes more.